Run Down The Demons® is a 501 (c)(3), nonprofit organization headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The organization advocates for education, awareness, and research into post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), and other mental health complications that Veterans and Their Families might be facing.
The short-term goals of Run Down The Demons® are (to):
- Facilitating, developing, and supporting Veteran-based curriculum at the collegiate-level
- Raise awareness through an event-driven agenda to educate and mitigate mental health stigma
- Provide accurate, evidence-based research on issues relating Veterans and Their Families
- Establish a network of resources that connects and expands the RDtD mission and vision
The long-term vision of Run Down The Demons® is to:
- Fund the creation of a dynamic, inviting mental health clinic to serve the Veteran population.
The duties and values of Run Down The Demons® are:
- Loyalty; and,